Openpay | Buy now, Pay Smarter
HeyHey offers Openpay as a mode of payment which is a ‘buy now, pay later’ service with a difference; with longer terms across a variety of industries, Openpay allows you to pay over time for the things you need and want. Why pay today when you could pay smarter? Interest-free, flexible payment plans for everything you want, need and love.
How does Openpay work?
Get what you want and need today! Add the products you love to your cart.
• Choose Openpay
Simply select Openpay as your payment option to create a plan.
You’re in control by setting your payments to suit your schedule.
Sit back and relax, knowing that you've got time to pay. We direct debit the payments so you can focus on life.
How do I sign up for Openpay?
• Openpay is offered online at checkout, or you can also sign up any time using Openpay App.
What is the requirement to use Openpay?
To sign up with Openpay you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Provide valid Australian ID (or New Zealand ID if a resident there)
- Provide a valid email address and two contact phone numbers
- Provide a valid Visa or MasterCard, both credit or debit cards are accepted.
Is Openpay a credit card?
• No. Openpay makes buy now, pay later, payment plans available. You do not need to hold and manage another credit or store card. You do however need an existing Visa or Mastercard to use Openpay.
Does Openpay perform a credit check?
• Depending on the purchase you are making, you may be asked to consent to a credit check. In those instances, your consent will be clearly requested before a purchase is made.
How are payments made?
• Payments are taken automatically as scheduled from your nominated credit or debit Visa or Mastercard. You can also make a payment early through the Openpay app.
Are there late fees?
• If payments have not been made by their scheduled date, late fees will apply. Openpay sends out welcome emails on all purchases and payment reminder notices. Late fees are detailed in advance in this email correspondence. We understand that there are times when making a payment is just all too hard. Please contact us before the payment due date to reschedule and avoid late fees.
Is there any customer interest or customer fees associated with Openpay?
• Openpay does not charge any interest. Depending on the plan type selected and the participating merchant in which you are shopping, there may be no fees at all. In some instances, a small plan management fee will be applicable to each repayment. This fee varies depending on the merchant in which the purchase is being made. In the case of higher value purchases, an establishment fee may apply. This will be payable by approved applicants only in line with the initial payment. Once again all costs will be disclosed before you commit to your purchase.
What if I want to return my purchase?
• Full returns and partial refunds are available with Openpay. Please return goods to the merchant from which they were purchased and they will prepare a refund to you. All returns are subject to the merchant’s return policy.
See full terms: https://www.openpay.com.au/docs/australian-terms-conditions.pdf