Dropshipping is a business model that allows entrepreneurs to start an online business and sell products to their buyers without ever actually stocking the items themselves. Instead, when a dropshipping store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party, and has it shipped directly to the customer.
On a detailed view, here’s how dropshipping works with Manual and Automated Order Processing:
MANUAL ORDER PROCESSING
Manual dropshipping is a far more cost-effective method of dropshipping, because you won't need any software at all but will take some of your time and effort.
1. Upload products
Manually copy the listings from our website and list them on your website or channel.
2. Order processing
Manually place an order with customer's details through our retail website www.heyhey.com.au
If you will manually process orders on our website, then payment needs to be paid upfront with a special discount code.
AUTOMATED ORDER PROCESSING
A product feed via URL will be provided which contains product information such as Title, Image Links, Description, Pricing, and Stock Level, etc. You can pull up the URL for product updates, we recommend checking the URL once a day as we update our feed regularly. Our product feed can also be customized upon request. Please send us an example of your referred product feed.
We recommend Automated Dropshipping as it will minimize the number of repetitive tasks you have to do, and you can focus on what’s most important.
1. Upload products
Load our product feed via integration (If you have a technical person, you can ask how this works)
2. Order processing
Send us a file CSV file with order information
We will send you an invoice with an outstanding amount, you can pay us through bank transfer.
1. Intellectual Property
The trademarks on this website belong to us, our licensors, or our affiliates. Likewise, the materials and content on this website are our intellectual property and belong to us. Any unregistered dropshipping website or channel cannot use, copy or reproduce these without permission.
As a registered Dropshipper, you may use and reproduce the limited content on this website. These include your personal use provided you acknowledge this website as your source.
2. Limited permission to use
As a registered Dropshipper, you may view, download, or print portions of this website (and you may otherwise use the permitted functionality of this website) solely for your own personal use, provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from such portions.
3. Account Registration
In order to be able to be registered as a Dropshipper, you must provide all requested registration details as a drop shipper in the registration form provided. Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
4. Payment, Taxes and Other Charges
GST is included in every pricing on this website, and other brands receive low-cost shipping. and provide free shipping on most Soga products. The prices for the goods are stated and payable in Australian dollars (AUD). Payment is expected 3 -7 business days after order confirmation. If there is a problem with your payment (for example, if your credit/debit card transaction is declined), we may contact you to make alternative payment arrangements.
Shipment will take 2-3 business days if the given address is within Victoria, 3-5 business days if within NSW and SA, 7-10 business days if within WA and NT.
We will provide the tracking number and the ETA will be given on the courier’s tracking site for your reference. But for some instances, delivery might take longer than expected due to various reasons. If the package is not within the time frame given, please track your order or contact us.
• We provide a 12-month warranty and it applies only to products where the ‘12 month warranty’ expressly given in the product listing on this website.
• Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired (for minor issues) or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, if your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, we can return the item for repair. If the failure is major and can’t be repaired, we will provide you a replacement or refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable).
• The applicable warranty period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address.
• If goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photos for verification.
• We require for your report to be validated by one of our representatives first before you send the unit back to us for a repair, replacement or refund.
We have our dedicated team to ensure that you will get the support and assistance you need. Please fill out the form below if you’re interested in partnering with us, and we’ll get in touch with you.